Gynaecological Outpatient Services
- Well woman check up: full history and examination, assessment of ultrasound scan, cervical smear and Ca 125 screening.
- Medical Treatment of heavy periods (menorrhagia) : either with medication, or a Mirena Coil.
- Screening for thrombosis risk for contraception and hormone replacement therapy.
- Assessment and treatment for premenstrual tension both medically and with potential referal for therapy.
- Hormone replacement therapy advice and treatment including hormonal implants.
- Menopause support.
- Assessment and treatment of urinary incontinence.
- Treatment of genital tract disorders including bacterial vaginosis and sexually transmitted diseases.
- Assessment and therapeutic management of polycystic ovarian disease and hirsutism (hairiness).
- Management of pelvic pain and endometriosis.
- Operative and non-surgical treatment for vaginal prolapse.
For a full range of Mr Morris’s services please view Gynaecological Outpatient Services or for further information please contact him via the contact page here or ring his personal assistant on 020 3318 0263