Email us at [email protected] for any specific questions. The list below summarises the treatments provided.
- Well woman check-up: full history and examination, assessment of ultrasound scan, cervical smear and HPV test and Ca 125 screening.
- Medical Treatment of heavy periods (menorrhagia): either with medication, or a Mirena Coil.
- Screening for thrombosis risk for contraception and hormone replacement therapy.
- Assessment and treatment for Premenstrual Syndrome, both medically and with potential referral for therapy.
- Hormone replacement therapy advice and treatment, including hormonal implants.
Menopause support and treatment.
- Assessment and treatment of urinary incontinence.
- Treatment of genital tract disorders including bacterial vaginosis and sexually transmitted diseases.
- Assessment and therapeutic management of Polycystic Ovarian Disease and Hirsutism (hairiness).
- Management of Pelvic Pain and Endometriosis.
- Operative and non-surgical treatment for vaginal prolapse.