I pride myself on ensuring the highest level of care work closely with allied health professionals including women’s health physiotherapists, diabetic educators, dieticians and psychologists to provide our uniquely comprehensive model of care.
- Investigation and treatment of abnormal uterine bleeding and post-menopausal bleeding (hysteroscopy and Novasure endometrial ablation).
- The 90-second 'outpatient hysterectomy' Novasure Endometrial Ablation.
- Tru-clear hysteroscopy treatment for uterine polyps and submucosal fibroids.
- Investigation and surgical keyhole surgery for pelvic pain, painful sexual intercourse (diagnostic laparoscopy). Treatment for endometriosis.
- Keyhole surgery to treat adhesions (where tissues are stuck in the abdomen) remove ovarian cysts and ovaries and treat endometriosis and tubal ligation (operative laparoscopy).
- Myomectomy: removal of fibroids that are causing pain, infertility and heavy periods and are a cause of infertility.
- Colposuspension, tension-free tapes and macroplastique injections: to stop urinary incontinence.
- Abdominal and vaginal hysterectomy: for heavy periods where all other treatment has failed, and for vaginal prolapse.
- Pelvic floor repair: including vaginal tightening for symptomatic vaginal prolapse, urinary incontinence and problems with defeacation.
- Cosmetic gynaecology: labiaplasty and vaginal tightening procedures.