Consultant Gynaecological Surgeons
Our London Gynaecological Practice philosophy of respecting a woman’s wishes along with minimal invasive keyhole surgery ensures the highest level of care, we also work closely with allied health professionals including women’s health physiotherapists, diabetic educators, dieticians and psychologists to provide our uniquely comprehensive model of care.
Our expert gynaecological doctors are highly respected Obstetricians - Gynaecologists
Gynaecological Surgical Procedures
- Investigation and treatment of abnormal uterine bleeding and post menopausal bleeding (hysteroscopy and Novasure endometrial ablation).
- The 90 second 'outpatient hysterectomy' Novasure Endometrial Ablation.
- Tru-clear hysteroscopy treatment for uterine polyps and submucosal fibroids.
- Investigation and surgical key hole surgery for pelvic pain, painful sexual intercourse (diagnostic laparoscopy). Treatment for endometriosis.
- Key hole surgery to treat adhesions (where tissues are stuck in the abdomen) remove ovarian cysts and ovaries, and to treat endometriosis and tubal ligation (operative laparoscopy).
- Myomectomy: removal of fibroids which are causing pain, infertility and heavy periods and are a cause of infertility.
- Colposuspension, tension free tapes and macroplastique injections: to stop urinary incontinence.
- Abdominal and vaginal hysterectomy: for heavy periods where all other treatment has failed, and for vaginal prolapse.
- Pelvic floor repair: including vaginal tightening for symptomatic vaginal prolapse, urinary incontinence and problems with defeacation.
- Cosmetic gynaecology: labiaplasty and vaginal tightening procedures.