- My currents terms of engagement are £450 for a clinical assessment
- My current hourly fee rate is £350 per hour for all time spent on the case
- Itemises billing and copies of receipts will be provided if requested
- Draft report produced within 2-6 weeks (dependent on complexity)
- Report for court two weeks following return of draft
- In Legally aided cases (where my fees constitute a disbursement) I expect you to make a prompt claim to the Legal Services Commission and to advise me of any expected delay in settlement.
- In all other cases, I expect payment within 30 days of invoice date from you my Client, irrespective of whether your Client has paid you.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR REPORT
- Chronology reference to the paginated record
- Detailed letter of Instruction
- Paginated records
Should accounts not be settled within the agreed period at my discretion I have the right to charge interest on unpaid accounts at the rate of 2% a month, until full settlement is received. I am not prepared to have my accounts subjected to assessment and look to you, my Client to fund any assessment deducted relating to the Case at any time.
FOR THE COURT APPEARANCE
- First class TRAVEL TO MEETINGS £200 per hour
- Accommodation 4-star if required and subsistence
- Court fees £3000 per day
- Cancellation before 2 weeks – no fee, 1 week 50% of fee. Less than a week full fee
I will use my experience, care and skill in fulfilling your instructions in the best of my ability. Please remember that I am an independent witness.
Please let me have your full instructions together with any further relevant information you may have and confirm your agreement in writing to the above terms. Please keep me closely informed on the process of the case. I can probably help in the period before Trial, if indeed the matter proceeds to